Child support

Are you studying and expecting a baby soon? If so, you can pick up our welcome package for your new baby from the ÖH containing a small gift and a drug voucher worth € 20.

Who can apply for child support?

  • Students of a regular degree program at the Carinthia University of Applied Sciences
  • The birth of the child must occur during the course of study, 3 months before the start of study, or 3 months after the end of study

To receive funding, please send the completed application and a copy of the birth certificate (in certain cases, a copy of the mother-child passport) to the following address: 

HochschülerInnenschaft an der FH Kärnten 
c/o FH Kärnten 
Europastraße 4 
9524 Villach 

You can also send the application to the e-mail address senden.



Baby support (application form German)

Baby support (Application form English)